Claim Reporting Information
What you need to know in case of an accident or auto theft.
Qualitas Claim Reporting and Hotlines
From a Mexican Land Line or Mexican Cell Phone, Call:
In Mexico from a Cell Phone with International Service, Call:
IMMEDIATELY CALL any of the Qualitas Mexican telephone numbers above. Qualitas must be called from Mexico and your claim must be made while the vehicle is in Mexico so that the Qualitas adjuster may make the required physical inspection and report.
For the toll free hotlines to work you must call from a Mexican Land Line or a Mexican Cell Phone only. Operators are available 24 hours a day / 365 days a year. The operators will dispatch the closest, available Adjuster.
- Give your exact location and the description of your vehicle to the Qualitas Dispatcher.
- Do not leave your vehicle, unless it is absolutely necessary.
- Do not assume any responsibility, whether expressed or implied, to a third party as doing so may give the impression that you are assuming fault for the accident.
- When your Adjuster arrives, present your insurance policy, driver’s license, vehicle registration and a brief account of the accident to your Adjuster.
- When reporting the accident or theft to the Adjuster, please provide a specific, complete and detailed account of the incident.
- Please fill out the accident report with the Adjuster and have the Adjuster assist in the documentation made by the Police.
- Be sure to keep a business card of the Adjuster, a copy of the Adjusters Report so that you have his or her contact information and a copy of the Police Report if possible.
- Please provide the Adjuster with all required information, including a detail of optional equipment on your vehicle; the odometer reading; a record of mechanical service; and its condition prior to the accident so that an accurate settlement offer can be made the first time. If your vehicle has been involved in a crime, a police report must be filed.
If necessary, the adjuster will help to provide you with the following services:
Recommend an Auto Repair Garage. Please note you will need two estimates for the repair of the damage and these repair estimates can be from any garage of your choosing.
The Adjuster provides you with a Medical Pass to the Hospital.
The Adjuster recommends an Attorney to represent you and initiates the assignment of legal assistance.
If you need further assistance, or follow up, after you have filed your claim, the most expedient method is to contact one of the claim managers at Tijuana Qualitas:
Julian Alvarado Tijuana_Turistas@Qualitas.com.mx
Abel Pec Tijuana_Siniestros6@Qualitas.com.mx
Tijuana Qualitas Telephone 011 52 (664) 634-2781
Tijuana Qualitas Telephone 011 52 (664) 634-1446
Tijuana Qualitas Facsimile 011 52 (664) 634-6872
Qualitas Compañía de Seguros, S.A. de C.V.
Jose Maria Velasco #2627-301
Zona Rio Tijuana, B.C. Mexico
P.O. Box 434355
San Ysidro, CA 92143-4355
GRUPO AUSA Claim Reporting and Hotlines
IMMEDIATELY CALL any of the GRUPO AUSA Mexican telephone numbers above. GRUPO AUSA must be called from Mexico and your claim must be made while you are in Mexico so that the GRUPO AUSA adjuster may make the report and advance the claim process.
In the event that you contract an illness, suffer an accident, incur a vehicle breakdown or need travel assistance, you must ask GRUPO AUSA for service so that GRUPO AUSA can be responsible for organizing and covering the expenses.
The GRUPO AUSA medical team must be in touch with the doctor assisting/attending you. The GRUPO AUSA travel assistance team must authorize and arrange road assistance and vehicle towing. It is necessary that either you or someone representing you go with the tow-truck during the transportation. GRUPO AUSA offers these services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and will provide service only within the Mexican Republic unless International Medical Evacuation is needed.
SERVICE PROCEDURES AND OBLIGATIONS
Take all the necessary steps or measures to prevent further injury, accidents, damages or dangerous situations to protect yourself as well as to reduce the loss. Call GRUPO AUSA to request instructions and proceed as directed.
Inform the GRUPO AUSA about any event requiring their services offered when possible, not exceeding a period of 24 hours after the event occurred, except when you are prevented from doing so by reasons beyond your control.
Provide the necessary information for locating any third person involved and cooperate in the subsequent process including presenting yourself to the relevant authorities, providing if necessary, powers of attorney to GRUPO AUSA.
Abstain from negotiating agreements or incurring expenses without previously consulting GRUPO AUSA.
Promptly notify GRUPO AUSA and relevant authorities of any change in your residence or domicile for legal notification.
Be present for the relevant authorities as many times as required or as summoned.
If you need further assistance, or follow up, after you have filed your claim, the most expedient method is to contact one of the claim managers at Mexico City GRUPO AUSA:
GRUPO AUSA CLAIMS CLAIMS@AUSA.COM.MX
Hector Perez Contact@ausa.com.mx
Araceli Jimenez firstname.lastname@example.org
Hugo Alvarado Healvarado@ausa.com.mx
GRUPO AUSA Telephone 01 (800) 262-6911 or 01 (800) 365-2400 or (55) 5061 6161
GRUPO AUSA Facsimile (55) 5061-6131
GRUPO AUSA Compañía de Seguros, S.A. de C.V.
Tonala 136, Col.
Mexico, D.F. C.P.06700